Expert Witness Services
I am a Full Individual Member of the Expert Witness Institute (EWI) and abide by the EWI Code of Conduct.
I hold dual qualifications in Mental Health and International Law. I lecture regularly on both topics, including at Queen Mary, University of London.
I have a background in international public law, and have worked at international organizations such as UNICEF, IOM & UNHCR gaining extensive experience of issues in relation to migration, refugees and human trafficking.
Recent instructions include extradition cases at the High Court of Justice of England and Wales. I provided Independent Expert Witness opinions in  EWHC 317 &  EWHC 320. These reports related to the impact that proposed extraditions would have on the appellant in relation to their rights under the European Convention on Human Rights.
- I provide full coverage of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland
- Reports are usually completed within 2-4 weeks of receipt of instruction
- Clear and concise reports with clear evidence based risk assessment
- Reports written in an accessible way
- Clients can be seen in the Regent Street office, solicitor’s offices, public venues or at their own homes
Areas of Expertise
- anxiety, stress, panic attacks,
- depression, irritability,
- work-related difficulties,
- eating disorders, such as bulimia and anorexia nervosa
- identity and trans-cultural issues,
- sexuality and gender,
- effects of abuse, whether emotional, physical or sexual
- post-traumatic stress disorder
- personality disorder
- alcoholism and other substance misuse
- family and relationships
- loss, bereavement and grief
- phobias and obsessions
- pregnancy and parenting
- suicidal feelings
- emotionally-related health problems
- effects of racism, homophobia, discrimination and social exclusion